Northern Cincinnati Safety Council Business Talk Interview 2022
Lois Erven, The President of The Northern Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce and the Manager of Northern Cincinnati Safety Council discusses in her interview the benefits of joining a safety council! Education, networking, and workplace improvements are just a few! Watch the interview for more details on joining the Northern Cincinnati Safety Council or contact Lois at Info@NorthCincySafety.com.
Benefits to participating include:
- Learning up-to-date techniques for increasing safety, health, and wellness in your workplace
- Better understanding of following a claim from the incidence forward
- Become eligible for a 2% rebate on your annual Workers’ Compensation Premium.
- Network and share best practices with safety professionals.
- Access resources to support accident prevention.
- Take advantage of BWC programs for safety improvements.
- Access risk management information and strategies to reduce your workers’ compensation costs.
- Class Session on CPR and First Aid, led by the Sharonville Fire Dept.
The Ohio Bureau of Workers’ compensation has 88 Safety Councils throughout the state. Our chamber enrolled in the program in the summer of 2014 and we have met monthly, year-round, on the 4th Tuesday of the month…until March of 2020 .
Resumed Safety Sessions virtually in July 2020 - online only - and after two years of virtual sessions, we will meet in person again in July of 2022!
Our meeting location is centrally located in Northern Cincinnati. We will resume in person meetings on July 27th, 3 to 4 pm, at the Sharonville Fire Headquarters on Chester Rd, north of Kemper Rd.